RE: Translation of i18n resources

I have changed the text to more clearly indicate what is going on here.  I
wanted the special, searchable characters up front to be more noticeable,
and the only character that works there is '_' (otherwise an id, for
example, is invalid - I use this notation more widely in the base template
file).

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C