From: w3c-i18n-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-i18n-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Martin Duerst
Sent: 16 December 2004 09:01
To: w3c-i18n-wg@w3.org
Subject: REMINDER: Charmod PR and I18N Rechartering

Dear I18N WG Members,

As you may know, Internationalization currently has two Calls for Review
open for feedback from W3C Advisory Council Representatives (AC Rep).
Both of them close very soon!

Most organizations represented on the Internationalization WG have not yet
replied to these Calls for Review. As participants in the I18N WG, please
help to make sure that your organization's AC Rep replies, and advise
him/her what your organization should say.
You can find your AC Rep at http://www.w3.org/Member/ACList.

The two Calls for Review are as follows:

1) Endorsement of 'Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0:
    Fundamentals' as a W3C Recommendation

    DEADLINE:
       23:59, Boston time on 2004-12-20 (next Monday)
    Review form:
       http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/charmodpr/
    Review announcement:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2004OctDec/0033.html
    Current version (PR) of Charmod Fundamentals:
       http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/PR-charmod-20041122

2) Internationalization Activity Renewal
    (Activity Proposal for 3 WGs (Core, GEO, and ITS) and the IG)

    DEADLINE:
       23:59, Boston time on 2004-12-22 (next Wednesday)
    Review form:
       http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/i18nreview/
       Please make sure that your AC Rep checks off the WGs that you
       and your organization are interested in participating.
    Review announcement:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2004OctDec/0035.html
    Activity Proposal:
       http://www.w3.org/2004/11/i18n-recharter/activity-proposal
    Charters:
       http://www.w3.org/2004/11/i18n-recharter/core-charter
       http://www.w3.org/2004/11/i18n-recharter/geo-charter
       http://www.w3.org/2004/11/i18n-recharter/its-charter
       http://www.w3.org/2004/11/i18n-recharter/ig-charter

Please don't hesitate to contact me or Richard if you have any questions.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, I18N Activity Lead, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst