RE: ‏ example

Hi Najib,

Very many thanks for sending this.  I'm really stressed out at the
moment, so I'll need to look at it in detail later, but from a quick
glance it looks really helpful !

I'm going to forward it to the public-i18n-geo@w3.org list, since that
is where we discuss GEO deliverables.

Any other comments on that section, given your real life experience in
Arabic web site design will be warmly welcomed.

Shoukran,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C