Re: Re[2]: FW: acronym in title...

Hi folks,

I am working up a demo now. The basic idea is that using annotea we can point
to the text in question and provide an alternative version for it - e.g. a
couple of words in the title of an HTML document, or within an alt attribute.

As far as I know this is not yet supported by annotea clients in a clean
authoring/reading interface, but this may become a useful demonstration case
for what we would like (and for why it would be better in common cases to
have a simpler method using language built-ins).

I'll get back to you when I have posted the demo page and annotation...

cheers

Chaals