Re: suggestions

I think as a name "W3C Internationalization FAQ" is fine, but it is non-unqiue
so if anyone googles for that title they get 2780 other pages, and it is hard
to narrow it down further.

Almost all web pages about web technology mention W3C, many have FAQs, and a
good number mention internationalization...

Personally, I would stick the GEO in there to make it identifiable and credit
the group, while making it clear in the text or somewhere that it is open to
others in (just?) the WG to submit.

If not GEO, let's make up some other acronym or identifier that is memorable
and uniquely searchable to make it easy to find.

Anyone got any fun acronyms?

TWINQ (pronounced twink!) The Web InternationalizatioN Questions
WIN-FAQ

Richard's I18n Almanac? ;-)

(I'll work on this later...)
tex