QA discussion during FTF

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Thereaux [mailto:ot@w3.org]
Sent: 20 February 2003 22:01
To: ishida@w3.org
Subject: Re: Visiting the GEO at tech plenary(?)

[snip]

>  When I mentioned
> it to the group, they wanted to get more information about what would
> be
> discussed,  Could
> you give me some details?

For most groups the focus will be on QA itself: the QAWG wants to know
what each group goals, expectations, understanding of QA is, and of
course where they are in their own QA process.

In the case of GEO, even though we could discuss this a little, I would
rather focus the discussion on what we have in common, i.e. outreach.
During last QAWG f2f meeting we had Matt and Wendy as guests, and among
others we discussed our plans and experience on outreach, which I
believe was extremely profitable for the QAWG.

> and wondered whether a half hour would be long enough.

Half an hour was my suggestion, as I don't want to take too much of
your time. If you think we can or should take more time, that would be
great. At this point I have nothing but your group schedule for monday,
so I may probably sit in for half a day with your group and listen.

Thanks.
--
Olivier