RE: Your attendance at the GEO FTF at the Technical Plenary

> I would also be grateful if you could note down briefly
> -	what interests you in the GEO meeting,
> -	what you are hoping to take away from the meeting, and
> -	what days/times you are intended to attend.

Apologies. I meant to add "and send your note to me at ishida@w3.org".

Thanks.
RI

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

tel: +44 1753 480 292
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

ing-ch.htm

I would also be grateful if you could note down briefly
-	what interests you in the GEO meeting,
-	what you are hoping to take away from the meeting, and
-	what days/times you are intended to attend.

You can find a first cut at the agenda at
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/2003/02/ftf-agenda-200303.html

Many thanks,
Richard