multi-question faq

thanks guys. I also asked on Qalam@yahoogroups.com and there was some
discussion there.
I will go with the Unicode definition as it is simplest and therefore is
likely to require the least defense. ;-)

Please look at:
http://www.i18nguy.com/temp/rtl1.html

I modified the rtl page to be multi-question to see what it looks like.
The background and each subsection became answers to questions. The text
didn't change, I just defined the question that each paragraph or section
answered. I added the script definition.

Over the long run, I would expect this page to collect more script and
directionality related Q&A (assuming the multi-question page style is
adopted).
The format makes it easy to add a short q&a at any time with little overhead,
and it is easy for users to see related topics and navigate thru them, and
search engines will identify the topic with more precision and rank the page
higher.

tex