From: w3t-request@w3.org [mailto:w3t-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Simon
J. Hernandez
Sent: 13 December 2002 15:46
To: w3t@w3.org; system-notices@w3.org
Subject: [Important MIT Systems Notice] Power outage Dec. 28th (fwd)

We have received the final date and times for the planned power outage
on 28 Dec 2002.

Pending discussion, it is likely the power outage may occur on the
evening prior to the scheduled power shutdown.

Please make note, list, and mail services, as well as write access to
the site will be suspended during the power outage.

Simon