An Initial ELReq Recommendation for 2010

From: Daniel Yacob <yacob@geez.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:39:59 +0000
To: "public-i18n-ethiopic@w3.org" <public-i18n-ethiopic@w3.org>
Greetings ELReqers,

...and happy 2010!  I thought I should report some status since its been
pretty quiet on the list.

On my end I began (at least a half year ago) to investigate services to
support an online version of the stakeholder survey.  This is to compliment
and not replace the paper survey.  The free services that I found had
various limitations, then fewer limitations at a subscription cost. I
didn't get too far investigating services before getting busy elsewhere.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good (ideally free) online survey
service?  The survey service should allow the incorporation of images,
multiple choice answers and comment sections for each question.

I do feel the stakeholder survey is very important to get answers to
questions the current document raises, to uncover additional layout issues
that need to be addressed, and to give the ELReq recommendation
legitimacy.  Clearly it will take some time to get through.  I think it
would still be useful in the meantime if we made an initial recommendation
based on "sensible defaults" assumed for each section. Which could be
refined in a later, post-survey, version.

Thoughts?

thanks!

-Daniel