Event Updated: I18N ⇔ CSS

[View this event in your browser](https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/fc585baf-5661-44ac-8a81-c599d8ab81bb/20230822T220000/)

 I18N ⇔ CSS Upcoming Confirmed

 22 August 2023, 22:00 -23:00 America/Los\_Angeles

 Event is recurring monthly on Tuesday, but only the 4th instance of this set, starting from 2023-06-27, until 2023-11-29

[ Internationalization Working Group ](https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/i18n-core/calendar/)**What:** A meeting between some members of the I18N and CSS working groups to discuss open issues.

**When:** Monthly on the *fourth* Tuesday @ 2200 in the `America/Los_Angeles` time zone. (DST/Summer time will affect the wall time of this call for Beijing/Tokyo beginning in November: we'll review the schedule in the October call)

See [here](https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=6&day=5&hour=5&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=248&p3=136&p4=179&p5=33&p6=101&p7=268) for time comparison

LocationTimeRegular ParticipantSan Francisco10 PMAddisonNew York1 AMElikaBeijing1 PMFuqiaoTokyo2 PMFlorian, AtsushiLondon6 AMRichard**Please send agenda+ items to public-i18n-core@**


**Topic: Agenda**
*Review the agenda*

**Topic: Action Items**
*Briefly review action items and progress on them*

- [Action Items](https://github.com/w3c/i18n-actions/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Acss)

**Topic: Info Share and Progress Reports**
*Any news of interest to the "other" group?*

**Topic: Review on-going issues**
*Review issues we've discussed in previous calls. We can break out topics from this agenda item as needed.*

**Topic: Encourage CSS to make some edits**
*Requested by Richard: I'd like to encourage the CSS folks to make the small number of edits recommended at:*

- <https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5478>

- - - - - -

- Font Fallback and Generics
- Flow-relative syntax for 'margin'-like shorthands
- Custom property namespacing

Chair's Link Farm

Needs Resolution issues: <https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+css+label%3Aneeds-resolution> (16 of these)
Tracker issues: <https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+css+label%3Atracker> (150 of these)

 Joining Instructions

 Instructions are restricted to meeting participants. You need to [ log in](https://auth.w3.org/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fevents%2Fmeetings%2Ffc585baf-5661-44ac-8a81-c599d8ab81bb%2F%3FrecurrenceId%3D20230822T220000) to see them.


### Organizers

- Elika Etemad
- Richard Ishida
- Addison Phillips
- Florian Rivoal
- Fuqiao Xue

### Groups

- [Internationalization Working Group](https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/i18n-core/) ([View Calendar](https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/i18n-core/calendar/))

### Invitees

- Rossen Atanassov
- Atsushi Shimono
- Alan Stearns

 Report feedback and issues on [ GitHub](https://github.com/w3c/calendar "W3C Calendar GitHub repository").

Received on Monday, 21 August 2023 14:55:25 UTC