From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2023 9:48 AM
To: Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>; Addison Phillips <addisonI18N@gmail.com>
Cc: Internationalization Working Group <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Subject: Restructuring of Tibetan Layout Requirements

chaps,

I'd like to remove a lot of the material from the tlreq doc, since it was copied from my doc at https://r12a.github.io/scripts/tibt/bo.html and my document is more up to date.  There are also a couple of unnecessary sections, such as the character list in Appendix D.

Instead, i'd point to my document for an overview of how the script works, and the tlreq doc would focus on the layout stuff.

I'm attaching a TOC with an indication of which sections i propose to delete.

I'd also then like to apply some reorganisations to the remaining material.  This is a very old document, and needs a bit of a refresh.

Any objections?

ri