revised agenda email (was RE: agenda+ Which definition of whitespace to use?)

I have added this (and other items) to the agenda. We have a substantial amount of work for our call tomorrow, so be prepared for me to be “efficient”.

Note that normally I do update the calendar but do not send updates to this list (and your inbox) after Monday. Today, given the number of agenda+ items, I have spammed you all with an update so that you can review the various links in advance of the call if you have time.

Thanks,

Addison

Addison Phillips

Chair (W3C Internationalization WG)