Subject:  Re: [Internationalization WG] Draft - TPAC 2022 Groups schedule
Date:  Tue, 28 Jun 2022 11:02:04 +0900
From:  hhomma <hhomma@w3.org>
To:  addisonI18N@gmail.com, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, r12a
<ishida@w3.org>, Atsushi Shimono (W3C Team) <atsushi@w3.org>, Fuqiao Xue
<xfq@w3.org>
CC:  team-events@w3.org <team-events@w3.org>

Dear Addison, Bert, Richard, Atsushi and Fuqiao,

This is friendly reminder on this matter.

We are planning to open the registration on 30th June.
We would like to clearly indicate on the registration form and schedule
whether this is a joint meeting or WG meeting so that participants can
plan to attend.

Also, we would like to know the number of expected attendees if you will
be held the joint meeting
in order to assign the meeting rooms.

Your kind cooperation would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Hiroko/Events team

On 2022/06/22 13:19, hhomma wrote:
> Dear Addison, Bert, Richard, Atsushi and Fuqiao,
>
> According to your replies to WBS, we understand you are planning to
> have the Joint meeting with
> CSS WG at TPAC2022.
>
> We have set up your Internationalization WG meeting on 12 and 13
> September;
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GNwrHKl06ftyCldJIkxxYF1Sq1m-5uf4rM5bkresfD0/edit?pli=1#gid=1946745120
>
> Please let me know when you are planning the joint meeting so we can
> add it to the registration form and schedule.
> Also, we would appreciate if you could tell us how many people you
> expect to attend in person for the joint meeting
> so that we can consider the meeting room.
> (Please understand that we may not be able to meet your request about
> room assignment.)
>
> Thank you for your kind cooperation.
>
> Best regards,
> Hiroko/Events team

Hiroko Homma(Ms.)
W3C/Keio
5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan 252-0882
Email:hhomma@w3.org
Tel: 813-3516-2504 (Ext.No. 54100)