webvtt in timed-text WG (was: Re: I18N-ACTION-875: Find out actual status of webvtt documents from issue 15 etc.)

   hi all,

   Checked charter (and its history) of timed-text WG, and asked on WebVTT in WG.
   Current charter [1] has WebVTT as one of deliverables. The spec is developed under CG,
and brought to WG for publishing as WD or CR. As for now, no difference between CG report
and published CR doc.
*1 https://www.w3.org/2019/11/timed-text-wg-charter.html

   There is several updates from 2017 WD to 2019 CR, about half in normative and half in
non-normative, and most of targets of tracker issues seems to be live. Let me have time
to check in detail and leave triage comments on issues.
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2017%2FWD-webvtt1-20170713%2F&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2Fwebvtt1%2F

   Also I've noticed that WebAssembly spec is developed under similar flow, that spec [2] is
under its CG, and published as ED from its WG.
*2 https://webassembly.github.io/spec/