Internationalization Working Group and Internationalization Interest Group Charters Approved; Call for participation

Dear Members of the I18N working and interest groups,

I forgot to include your groups’ mailing list addresses when I sent the announcement below; I apologize.

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/