CORRECTION [Was: Call for Exclusions: Strings on the Web: Language and Direction Metadata]

Dear Internationalization Working Group Advisory Committee Representative,

Please ignore this call for exclusions for Strings on the Web: Language
and Direction Metadata, as the group does not expect this document to
become a W3C Recommendation. We sent this due to a data error and it
will be fixed shortly.

Apologies for the noise,
Xueyuan Jia