Re: Not quite done with our HTML 5.3 review [I18N-ACTION-720]

On 28/05/2018 19:03, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> Hello HTML,
Hello Addison.

> I’ve been actioned by the I18N WG with letting you know that, although
> you requested reviews of HTML 5.3 be completed last week, we’re not
> quite done. We intend to submit any comments following our
> teleconference on Thursday, 31 May. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No problem at all. We've extended our timetable to give others some more
time to respond, so comments by (end of day) 1st June would be great.

> Regards (for I18N),

Thank you again for all your help.

Léonie on behalf of the HTML Editors and Webplat Chairs.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem