Re: I18N-ACTION-604: Move the encoding tracking table to github so addison can update it

On 23/03/2017 16:10, Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> I18N-ACTION-604: Move the encoding tracking table to github so addison can update it
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/604
>
> Assigned to: Richard Ishida

Addison, it's now at
http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/encoding/encoding-cr-doc2.html

To update, open in an editor like DreamWeaver that allows you to add
table rows and content easily, and fill in the cells following the
previous examples.  The page draws the detailed table you see at the URL
above using javascript from the the 'data entry' table.

cheers,
ri