RE: I18N-ACTION-507: Double check handling of note status for unicode-xml while we work on it

I wrote WD but meant ED. I know we're not going to publish the EDs as WD to TR (too many acronyms?). My point was: why not just put the warning box into a copy of the ReSpec version we have, generate as Note, and publish that to TR, remove the warning, and move along with writing the new version?