Re: [Media Capture] Human readable message not localizable? [I18N-ISSUE-465] ( LC-3027)

Hi Addison,

We were wondering if you reviewed the Media Capture TF response to your
LC comment. I see this topic was referred during your July 9th call [1]
and looking at the minutes I believe you were planning to reply us.

Thanks,
Vivien

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/07/09-i18n-minutes.html#item06

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        http://www.w3.org