Re: Spec developer techniques

update

the location of the document at http://w3c.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/
leaked into the twittersphere and generated a bit of activity

it appeared clear to me that people will expect to find all the
information available by looking in the document itself, and that it
would be too complicated to constantly explain that you should start
with the techniques page at
http://www.w3.org/International/techniques/developing-specs, instead,
which may have additional information, and only look in the former doc
for explanations that can't be found elsewhere.

so i changed the doc at http://w3c.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/

it now contains 'mustard' for all the recommendations in the techniques
page, and links to where to find details, if they are in the doc itself
(i don't want to duplicate information - we already struggled on that
account before).

to make this a bit more manageable, i also implemented a way to
automatically extract the markup that will be used in the techniques
pages (dynamic and non-dynamic use the same content).  This means that
it's easy to add the content needed to both the files.

i also played with and hopefully improved the styling and made it
possible to link to more than one place for additional information, if
needed.

i also made a stab at some additions prompted by Mati's feedback.

ri