Re: [XSLT30] XSLT 3.0 Last Call comments from I18N [I18N-ACTION-385]

From: Jim Melton <jim.melton@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:24:16 -0700
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
Cc: "public-qt-comments@w3.org" <public-qt-comments@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Addison,

Speaking on behalf of the XML Query Working Group, which is jointly
(with the XSLT WG) responsible for the Function and Operators
specification to which your comments are equally applicable, I wish
to thank you and the Internationalization WG for your comments.  They
are of great value and I am personally enthusiastic about addressing
some (if not all) of them before we exit from CR, even if that would
require a diversion back to LC or LCCR.

Again, many thanks!
    Jim

At 2014-12-15 15:41, Phillips, Addison wrote:
>Dear XSLT,
>
>Some time ago [1] I wrote to you requesting an extension for our
>filing Last Call comments on XSLT 3.0 [2]. I have just now entered
>our items into Bugzilla and I see that this list is copied on these
>items. I apologize for our delay in getting these to you.
>
>Our issues are tracked here: [3]
>
>If there are any questions or concerns with any of the comments,
>please let us know.
>
>Regards (for I18N),
>
>Addison
>
>[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2014Nov/0092.html
>[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-30/
>[3] https://www.w3.org/International/track/products/63
>
>Addison Phillips
>Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)
>Chair (W3C I18N WG)
>
>Internationalization is not a feature.
>It is an architecture.
>
>it

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
   Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC32 and W3C XML Query WG    Fax : +1.801.942.3345
Oracle Corporation        Oracle Email: jim dot melton at oracle dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive      Alternate email: jim dot melton at acm dot org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063 USA  Personal email: SheltieJim at xmission dot com
=  Facts are facts.   But any opinions expressed are the opinions      =
=  only of myself and may or may not reflect the opinions of anybody   =
=  else with whom I may or may not have discussed the issues at hand.  =