Re: I18N-ACTION-348: Clarify action 346

Since we are now getting these tracker mails, it might help quite a bit
to spend a second or minute more to word an action so that it is
understandable even without the context of the minutes,...

This one seems particularly obscure. The one that came just after that
(I18N-ACTION-349: Put together framework for wiki/document discussing
issues and proposals for handling locale of form widgets) is a fine example.

Thanks in advance and regards,   Martin.