RE: Selecting Glyph Variants

[ I18N-ACTION-92 ]

Hello Martin,

In today's I18N Core teleconference [1], I was tasked with writing to you and asking if you were interested in updating this article. It seems that this article started life as one of your IUC presentations (at IUC12!) and you are listed as both the author and most recent updater.

In addition to adding the text that Chris suggests (with appropriate modifications), we would ask that you update the links (Unicode 6.1 was announced today; the document links to Unicode 3.2) and do any other editorial cleanup necessary.

As Richard noted, changes to the document need to go through the WG approval process. If you are interested in updating this document, one easy way to do that would be to put the text into our Wiki (please don't just change the published document). If you're not available or interested, please do keep an eye open for an update in the future.

Best Regards (for I18N),

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/02/01-i18n-minutes.html