Re: I18n and Linked Data - an important (but fixable) omission?

Dear Tom,

2011/9/8 Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>

> On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 12:28:03PM +0200, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> > > Paragraph or sentence may be up for discussion, but not mentioning it
> would
> > > be a very sad omission.
> >
> > I agree. Antoine, in case you see a place where this would fit without
> being
> > "too prominent", please provide a pointer.
>
> Felix, all,
>
> If we were to insert a pointer, to what resource should it point?  To [1],
> [2],
> [3], [4]...?

I would point to [1] since it is the normative definition of IRIs, and [3]
since it provides good guidance on the topic. When pointing to [1], you
should say "rfc 3987 or its successor". [2] is under development and will be
the successor of [1].

Regards,

Felix

--
Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher, Language Technology Lab

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/**register <http://multilingualweb.eu/register>