Re: Proposal for new mailing list that will include Japanese Layout comments

Richard,

Recently, Ashimura-san and I also met the similar problem on closed Japanese
mailing list.

It is very good time to open the JLTF list for public both English version
and Japanese version.

--
KOBAYASHI Tatsuo(小林龍生)
Scholex Co., Ltd. Yokohama