RE: mediafragment track names and IRIs.

Hello Yves and the Media Fragments group,

The I18N Core WG asked me [1] to convey their endorsement of my personal comments (below). In particular, we feel that you would benefit from using IRI as your primary reference. CharMod [2] recommends it and most recent W3C specs have adopted IRI as the basis for references. Please let us know if you need a review or suggestions on implementation.

Kind regards (for I18N),

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/06/16-core-minutes.html#action01
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/CharMod-resid