Re: f2f meeting day 1 notes: resolutions on sections 2.1, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML"

Discussion on day 2 introduced the following changes from day 1:

No CSS equivalent to bidi-break.

(Section 3.3) Out-of-flow elements, e..g floating or position:absolute ones,
do not have any effect on surrounding content, e.g. they do not introduce a
UBA paragraph break even if they do have display:block.

The isolate value of unicode-bidi can be combined with bidi-override, which
is what would have to happen for <bdo dir=ltr|rtl bdi>.

Aharon