ISSUE-88 content-language: informal consensus check

Since the I18N WG endorses this Change Proposal, and the editor also
agrees, I'd like to hear if anyone else would object to this as a
resolution to ISSUE-88. If no one objects, the Chairs will seek to
close this issue by amicable resolution. If there are objections, then
we will seek some other way to resolve this issue promptly, such as
using a survey.

Regards,
Maciej