Re: draft agenda for IRI working group BOF, and draft charter for IRI

Hello Larry, Addison, others,

On 2009/09/24 13:51, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Almost all of the work needed at this point has little
> to do with internationalization,

While I very much agree that this is a valid point in the current
situation, I also think that some care is necessary.
Internationalization expertise will still be needed to make sure that
the core I18N functionality in IRIs isn't affected/damaged by other
concerns such as those mentioned below, and to help explain features and
issues to participants on a potential WG with limited I18N knowledge. So
please don't feel excluded, quite to the contrary.

Regards,    Martin.