RE: [1.2T-LC] i18n comment 8: Text rendering order

Hi Chris,

I'm pursuing this thread because I know you want to get this stuff wrapped
up.  However, I haven't seen any further correspondence on this topic, and
I'm not sure what the result of the comment is, nor what the impact is on
rendering of what you're describing.

I don't know whether this helps or hinders: If you had the word 'hindi'
written in hindi (see the example at
http://rishida.net/scripts/tutorial/slides/Slide0670.html), would that mean
that you render the 'h' first, then the 'i' to its left, then the 'n'
diacritic, then the 'd' and finally the 'ii' vowel sign. (I'm assuming here
that differences/overlap, etc are applied on a character by character basis,
however, three of these characters are combining characters, and there are
two grapheme clusters involved, and I don't know how that plays into this.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead