Re: Reminder: Please send you comments on SSML 1.1 LCWD to the list (was Re: Transition announcement for Last Call Working Draft for SSML 1.1)

Dear Addison,

The Last Call period of the Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML)
Version 1.1 [1] concluded on 20 July.  And now we the Voice Browser
Working Group are holding a f2f meeting in Lanzhou, China to review
all the Last Call comments we have got.

We do not believe there is any big outstanding issue because we have
been consulting you the Internationalization Core Working Group for
months and have modified SSML 1.1 with the suggestions.  For example,
we have updated the Chinese synthesis example in the section "3.2.1
voice Element" [2] with "zh-yue" language tag as agreed [3].

In case there is any outstanding comment, could you please send it to
the <www-voice@w3.org> list by 23:59 EDT on 22 July so that we could
review it during our f2f meeting?

[1] SSML 1.1 LCWD:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-speech-synthesis11-20080620/

[2] section 3.2.1:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-speech-synthesis11-20080620/#S3.2.1

[3] Modification on Chinese example:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2008AprJun/0051.html

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki Ashimura (on behalf of the VBWG chairs)
Voice Activity Lead

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org