From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bert Bos
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:42 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Re: [css3-color] renewed last call for CSS Color

On Monday 21 July 2008 23:50, Bert Bos wrote:

>      http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-css3-color-20080721/

> Those dropped features[2] are the properties to specify color
> profiles for external images and the 'flavor' property.
>
> There are no other changes to the specification

I need to be more precise: there are actually *many* changes to the
text, as you'll see if you compare the old and the new texts side by
side. We took the opportunity to clean up the five-years-old text a
bit. However, there should be no changes in syntax or functionality.

(Sorry about that. Somebody already wondered about the changed length of
various sections.)

Bert