RE: Rephrasing of Document Character Set article

I think we do need to rephrase it. The first sentence, while entirely correct, is nearly impenetrable. The following clarification should, thus, be a lot clearer.

I would suggest:

--
This means that XML or HTML documents are always processed as a sequence of characters from the Unicode character set.
--

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126