Re: [WCAG2 TECHS] i18n comment 5: H56 source text

We have updated  H34 per your suggestions. We have updated the example
in H56 to show the entire title within the rtl span, with "W3C"
enclosed in a nested span with dir="ltr". Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Loretta Guarino Reid, WCAG WG Co-Chair
Gregg Vanderheiden, WCAG WG Co-Chair
Michael Cooper, WCAG WG Staff Contact