Subject: Re: Call for consensus - Selectors API to Last Call
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:08:33 +0100
From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>,      Web API WG
<member-webapi@w3.org>
CC: WG chairs <chairs@w3.org>

With the absence of any objection, having got earlier approval to publish
the existing spec preparatory to making it a last call and seeing no
further comments about it, we are hereby resolved to request publication
of the Selectors API specification as a last call draft.

I propose that last call run until January 6, and the following groups be
asked to review via the Hypertext Coordination Group:

Web Apps, HTML, XHTML2, SVG, CSS, WAI, I18N.

Are there any other groups whose work is related and who should be
explicitly asked for review?

Cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha