RE: Remarks on i18n core comments on ITS

Most comments went into the table at
http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0606-its/

Those that didn't can be seen below.

============
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/

A-C contain numerous small editorial suggestions. I'm not expecting major
discussions to result from them, they are mostly for consideration by the
ITS editor.  I don't expect the ITS group to track each one of these
suggestions individually through the formal comment review tracking
mechanism.

D, on the other hand, contains more important editorial comments, that may
need discussion within the group, or that I'd particularly like to see, plus
some more substantive comments.  I do expect the ITS group to respond to
these one by one.

> Comment 17, 18, 19, 20: These comments are on sec. 6.3.2, but
> the review table says "6.2.3".

Fixed.