Re: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: 3066 or its successor

Hi Richard, all,

Richard Ishida wrote:
> Felix,
>
> [3] says:
>
> [BCP 47]
>     IETF BCP 47, currently represented by RFC 3066 "Tags for the
> Identification of Languages", H. Alvestrand, January 2001
>     Available at http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3066.txt.
>
> Did we find a link to BCP47 rather than RFC3066 ?

the link is
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/bcp/bcp47.txt . This link is confirmed by the
LTRU group, see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04350.html
which is part of a thread which starts at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04347.html .

Cheers,

Felix

  I can't remember. Linking