[I18N Core] Teleconference Minutes 2006-05-30

Sorry for these minutes being so late.

Only Francois and me were on the call. We went briefly through the agenda.

- Charmod Resid:
Richard and me had talked to Philippe Le Hegaret what would be necessary
for moving from CR to PR. Looking at the status section of the CR draft,
it seems that even a subset of Martin's test might be enough. So if it
takes too much time to make all tests "ready" for the draft, we could
work on a subset of it and have a pointer to the rest.

- Review of ITS draft:
It would be great to get feedback from Mary. Felix will ping her.

- Issue of named character sequences, see
The UTC decided at its meeting to require that only sequences in NFC be
standardized as Named Sequences.

- Action items for next meeting:
[PENDING] ACTION: Felix to send a re-publication request for the LTLI draft
on Thursday [recorded in
postponed, will send after this meeting
[PENDING] ACTION: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu on
ws-i18n [recorded in
[PENDING] ACTION: Richard to create a wiki on "first letter", post a blog
and write a mail to the Unicode list about it [recorded in
[ONGOING] ACTION: all to look at charmod resid test suite and gather
feedback [recorded in
[PENDING] ACTION: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod
norm [recorded in
[PENDING] ACTION: Mary to review http://www.w3.org/TR/its/ after 18 May
before 30 June [recorded in

Regards, Felix.

Received on Monday, 5 June 2006 00:17:57 UTC