RE: [MWBP 1.0] i18n comment: Working with multiple languages

[Due to travel, I have not been able to discuss this with the i18n Core WG,
so this is sent as a personal comment so as not to arrive too late. Please
copy the WG on the response.]

I will not argue with the removal of the section participants in the mobile
value chain, but I note that in the new version of the document section 1.3
Audience
doesn't actually state who the audience is !

One can infer from the text that interaction and graphic designers are part
of the target audience, and that other than that it is aimed at developers,
but what kind of person is that - the term developer can be applied to a
huge range of people, covering hardware, software and content.

Please include a sentence that says "This document is aimed at people with
the following roles: ...."

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead