Re: ACTION A-Redmond05-01: timezone health warning

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:18:51 +0900, Addison Phillips
<addison.phillips@quest.com> wrote:

> Working on it. Had hoped to get a quorum for publishing this week, but
> it seems that next Tuesday will be the day.

Richard and me will be at the architecture domain f2f on that day, so it
is unlikly that we can join we call. I had a look at the current draft and
you can take my vote as "publish it!". You can reference this mail during
the call (e.g. via the public lists archive). If there are enough votes
for publishing, I will start the preparation for publishing on wednesday
next week.

Richard, could you also please vote via mail? Thanks.

-- Felix