Re: [I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-09-20 [TOMORROW]

At 09:13 05/09/20, Addison Phillips wrote:
 >W3C Internationalization Core Working Group Teleconference

 >Dates    : 20 September 2005

 >AGENDA
 >======

 >5. CharMod Norm (10 minutes)
 >   - publication as WD resolution!!

Can we make sure that the e.g. XML-related changes that
Francois wanted to make (as discussed on the teleconf
two weeks ago when I was able to participate) go in there?
Or is the plan to publish first and then make further changes?
I'd be fine with either, but not with just dropping these changes.

Regards,   Martin.