Re: Status SVG WG

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 05:33:56 +0900, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> SVG WG is nearing the end of Last Call comments on SVG Tiny 1.2 (and the
> editing that requires) and hopes to issue a CR spec around the end of
> September.

Thank you for your reply. I like your implementations of our comments. So
far I can only speak for myself. Since Richard and me are on a f2f (of the
i18n its wg) next week, we cannot talk about them on the core teleconf
next week.

Core people, please read
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2005JulSep/0079.html
and discuss whether you agree with the implementation of our comments.

On your reply to comment 1:

> In practice we find that RNG implementations support 1.1,
> using the techniques of Processing XML 1.1 documents with XML Schema 1.0
> processors http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-xml11schema10-20050511/

Do you think it would be useful to have a reference to that note in the
svg tiny 1.2 spec?

Best,

Felix