Re: ACTION A-Redmond05-01: timezone health warning

After talking to Addison, I updated the wiki a bit to catch cases where
zone offset was referred to as 'time zone'. a few other minor edits.

Note: The clear distinction between zone offset and time zone is really
important, and I think the terminology is the clearest that we have had.
However, it would be nice at various points in the text to have a
general term for "time zone or zone offset".

Mark