RE: XHTML2 review - Please check

Some comments on the resulting version...
A few light comments:

#5 and #46 should reference C020 in CharModFun: http://www.w3.org/International/Group/charmod-edit/charmod1#sec-EncodingIdent

#8: or "sequence of Basic Latin digit characters" (listing the code point range U+0030 through U+0039 along with the '0' and '9'). XML Schema, btw, has this for "integer" (and similar terminology for "decimal" and other flavors):

integer has a lexical representation consisting of a finite-length sequence of decimal digits (#x30-#x39)...

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/#integer

#38 seems to match my additional suggestion from this morning's email thread. Shouldn't there be a pre-defined <meta> property for content language? I think that could make #38 more concrete if phrased that way.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com

Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.