RE: [I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-04-12 TOMORROW

Right. And then I was gently reminded that the 12th actually *is* tomorrow, Tuesday.

The 12th is the correct day. That is:

> NOTA BENE: The time but NOT the date is changed for this conference. Everyone will
> be there tomorrow at the changed time, although it still shows in the
> Zakim calendar.

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.