  • From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:32:52 +0900
  • Subject: Re: Information about xquery review
  • To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
  • Cc: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, addison.phillips@quest.com
At 03:42 05/04/09, Felix Sasaki wrote:
 >Hi Martin,
 >
 >On the i81n-core telecon two weeks ago you said you would sent me
information about your work on the xquery review. I have nothing received
yet. Could you please send me your info?

Oh yes, this is way overdue. Thanks for reminding me.

I18N last call comments on XQuery/XPath Data Model
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-i18n-ig/2003Jul/0035.html

I18N last call comments on XQuery/XPath Fun/Op (first part)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-i18n-ig/2003Jul/0036.html
I18N last call comments on XQuery/XPath Fun/Op (2nd part)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-i18n-ig/2003Jul/0059.html
Additional comments/clarifications
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-i18n-ig/2003Jul/0112.html
Please also have a look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-i18n-ig/2003Jul/subject.html
for some drafts and discussions.

[Serial] I18N WG last call comments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0362.html
[XQuery] I18N last call comments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0415.html
[XPointer] I18N last call comments (should have been [XPath]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0389.html

See also
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/author.html#952

I think these are the major ones, and definitely a lot for a start,
but I'm not totally sure this is complete.

Please feel free to forward.   Regards,    Martin.