Comments on "Use Cases & Exploratory Approaches for Ruby Markup"

From: MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 14:13:08 +0900
To: public-i18n-cjk@w3.org
I am puzzled by 2.1 Accessibility use case in
"Use Cases & Exploratory Approaches for Ruby Markup".

https://www.w3.org/TR/ruby-use-cases/#accessibility

First, please provide a link to the research by the
Japanese government.

Second, as far as I know, some dyslexic people have
problems with hiragana and ruby.  They can read
kanji.  I thus just cannot believe the content of this
subsection.

Third, low-vision is completely ignored.
--
Regards,
Makoto