Re: Solutions to unify middle dot usage in Traditional Chinese

Koji,

In my opinion, I wouldn't worry too much about the EAW=A property value, mainly because it seems that U+2022 and U+2027 have been used for this Traditional Chinese punctuation for many years, and nothing has exploded yet. ;-)

Regards...

--- Ken